Florence small group guided tours
- Discover the religious center of Florence in the company of your expert local guide unveiling art, history and anecdotes about major Tuscan artists of Gothic and Renaissance times and then climb the dome/cupola on your own for enjoying the most exciting view of the city of Florence. Book this great […]
- First time in Florence? Enjoy this 2-hour walking tour to discover the history, the architectural beauty and the colours of Florence in the company of a local guide. During the visit we will compare the most interesting medieval and Renaissance buildings and the construction materials that make this city unique […]
- Save your precious time, get inside the Cathedral of Florence without standing in the huge line, thanks to this exclusive skip-the-line tour! Join this wonderful opportunity to learn about the splendid religious centre of Florence on an intense 1.5-hour walking tour around the most admired Florentine buildings on the Piazza […]
- When in 1560 the Medici family moved to the the Pitti Palace in Florence, the entire neighborhood was submitted to a transformation with the execution of the Boboli gardens on the hill behind the palace and with the construction of many noble residences along the Via Maggio, subsequently, also the Pitti Palace was enlarged on more […]
- Our special afternoon Florence Tour: Michelangelo’s David & Accademia Gallery Tour from David to David (from Piazza della Signoria – where the original stood – to the Accademia Gallery – where the original stands nowadays) will allow you to admire Michelangelo’s most iconic masterpiece along with a fluent English speaking professional guide sharing his/her deep […]
- In Florence you can admire some of the most relevant art collections in the world, and the Uffizi Gallery is maybe the most important of them. The Uffizi Gallery is definitely a must-see and is the ideal museum to visit in a very, very small group of maximum 8 people and your […]
- A very small group tour with max 8 people! A complete visit to the impressive Florence San Lorenzo Complex and to the Medici Chapels, ending very close to the picturesque San Lorenzo Food Market… right at lunch time! Highlights: Indepth explanation of San Lorenzo Basilica (interior and exterior), crypt where Cosimo de’ Medici and […]
- Enjoy this full morning guided tour in English in a very small group with maximum 12 people and explore in the company of an expert local guide the beauty of the most sensational palace in Florence, started for the wealthy Pitti family but then turned into the final residence of the powerful […]
Small group Florence guided tours
Enjoy the wonders of the splendid city of Florence together with our specialized guides.
We are particularly keen on organizing tours in small groups, so that we can dedicate as much time as possible to the history of Florence.
Visiting Florence on private tours
Are you traveling with your group? Then enjoy our private tours for small groups
Enjoy the charm of Florence with your fellow travelers by booking one of our private tours. We will ensure that your trip to Florence becomes unforgettable!
Visiting Florence is certainly a unique experience that everyone should do at least once in their life. A deep love for Florence and the passion for our work guides us to offer you the best tours with expert and local guides every day. Guided tours always in small groups or unforgettable private tours available in various foreign languages. Our guides will share with you knowledge of the place, art and history of Florence, a truly unique city that will surprise you more and more. P>
What are you waiting for? Choose your next Florence tour!
What we offer
Only small groups
By choice we never organize very large groups. We prefer to create small groups in order to take care of each participant's needs and convey our knowledge as best as possible.
We have been working with tourists from all over the world since 1982. Passion and experience allow us to welcome and make every participant feel at ease.
We organize private and customized tours for independent travelers, families, groups and children on a school trip in Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Russian.