What makes this tour special:
- This tour is guaranteed to run with a minimum of just 2 participants and with a max of 12
- All needed admission fees/tickets always included in the price
- Professional English speaking guide
- Most friendly customer service at check-in
- High quality earsets with 5+ participants
Discover the religious center of Florence in the company of your expert local guide unveiling art, history and anecdotes about major Tuscan artists of Gothic and Renaissance times and then climb the dome/cupola on your own for enjoying the most exciting view of the city of Florence. Book this great activity and you will have a memorable indepth tour taking you to St. John’s Baptistery, with its splendid mosaics, St.Mary-of-the-Flower Cathedral, with its immense architecture and its superb Brunelleschi’s dome, Opera del Duomo Museum, with its unrivalled collection of medieval and Renaissance sculptures, including Donatello’s Magdalene and Michelangelo’s Pietà, Giotto’s belltower, a true open-air museum of sculpture. What else? Well, we have an additional little surprise in store for you: we will book your timed entrance for climbing the amazing Brunelleschi’s dome shortly after our guided tour ends!
100% if the refund is requested at least 48 hours before tour departure
0% if the refund is requested less than 48 hours before tour departure.